Friday, November 28, 2008

hmmmm....

I was questioning why I hadn't yet received a phone call from GWL....then I received a call from a friend who needed help. I never would have been able to help if I would have been working. I am thankful for the time and for the many ways God is directing me. As I spend time reflecting on His words and letting them guide me I am blessed at every turn.

I have been spending quite a bit of time praying for the kids (love, love, love 7 x 7)! Have adapted it to meet the needs of my older kids and the activities of their day. He is guiding them thru some challenges and it is neat to see how they are responding to His leading. Thank you Jesus for loving us!

Also...BIL is on a missions trip...it was neat to read from SIL some of his adventures and also her reflections. SIL might not be there in person...but this is still having an intense meaning in her life. There is no doubt God has great things in store for them...........

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2009 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Liz said...

What is 7x7???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home