Sunday, November 16, 2008

An Experience

I am slowly but surely getting used to taking Daniel out to the drop off point to head back to Bible College. It was a bit hard today knowing that the roads are slippery and the wind is blowing...and of course....I'm not in control!

We did have a good week long visit with him. He got to spend time with his sweet Cassie, his baby sister and his brothers. Dad and I squeezed sometime in here and there.

We had stompot for dinner last night....he was excited to have this on his visit home. Vanessa also tried it for the first time....not sure whether she enjoyed it the same way the rest of us do.

I will be very thankful Aryssa is returning this baby tomorrow morning! Funny how her and I heard it all weekend and Don and Daniel didn't hear a thing! hehe!! :)

2 Comments:

At November 16, 2008 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Journeying Five said...

glad to see you are around, was wondering where you went...good thing you are spending it with the kids when they are around,

 
At November 16, 2008 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Kim's Kraziness said...

I worked at the church office 2 days last week and also spent Thursday Christmas baking with my friend Linette! Throw in a job interview and keeping up with my housework...didn't leave for much time on the computer!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home