Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Day After.....


The excitement we think we are going to have....and it was quiet! I am so very thankful for the twenty five years Don and I have shared. Can't wait to see what the Lord will do for the next twenty five. Looking back at our wedding pictures is cool. Everyone is so "grown-up" now! Or should I say old? Some people are still very much apart of our daily life and others...not so much. However I am thankful for each and every one of our bridal party.
I guess I was a little sad not to hear from everyone. But I know I have not acknowledged each and every birthday and anniversary....I do try to remember the milestone birthdays and anniversaries. I guess I should write them down in a perpetual calendar. Better still would be those neat little reminders that pop up to say, "Don't forget!"
Don and I did go out for dinner to Moxie's. We enjoyed a delicious dinner. Don had his favorite, pepper steak with garlic mashed potatoes. I enjoyed their special. Chicken Marsala, with roasted potatoes and delicious harvest veggies! I even tried a peach bellini! Yummy!
We walked around St.Vital SM for a while and then headed over to Moore's so Don could use his GC. Love their reward system. It's always nice when you can get something for free!!
So now we are going to be counting down our days to Vegas! I'm looking forward to seeing the lights.

2 Comments:

At October 9, 2008 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Aryssa said...

no , i dont want you to go to vegas lol . im gonna miss you to much .. :(

 
At October 9, 2008 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Journeying Five said...

congratulations on your big day, pass that along to Don too, Vegas? VEGAS? How fun is that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home