Monday, October 13, 2008

Anniversary Dinner



The children surprised us with a celebration dinner with 75 of our family and friends! What a wonderful evening. They planned a potluck meal and the food was delicious.
They gave a beautiful speech that made us cry and a hilarious slide show that made us laugh! I can't thank them enough for all the hard work that went into planning our evening. You blessed us!

Cousin Sharon Vanderhooft also joined us for the celebration weekend for the anniversary and thanksgiving. We have had a great visit.
Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to reflect on all of our blessings! We have so many.....thank you Jesus for all you have given us!





3 Comments:

At October 13, 2008 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Journeying Five said...

Kim you look hot (the dress is definately a keeper), and boy does Aryssa look like you. She told me in the summer of the plans and I hadn't heard more, so I am glad that it all worked out. Such a blessing to have the kids plans it.

 
At October 22, 2008 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Aryssa said...

im glad you had a good time mom ! =)

 
At December 21, 2018 at 2:36 AM , Blogger stevenjared0853 said...

I am pleased to know about this anniversary dinner. Keep sharing such details here. I also would be starting the preparations of our first anniversary and would like to host a glittery festive themed bash. I just need to book the most beautiful event space Atlanta. I wonder anyone here could provide venue recommendations.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home