Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today is my Birthday!



So today was my birthday. A busy day....worked at the church office in the morning. I am so thankful for a peaceful working enviroment. This afternoon I was off to a job interview. It went okay....but it was ackward. Picked Aryssa up from school and then came home!
We did go out for dinner with Mom, Dad & Grandma. All the kids were there except for Donovan....no surprise as we have once again caught him in a lie....I am so tired of this! I am so thankful Grandma was able to come out. She walked ten feet and was frozen to the bone. I think it will be the last time she goes out until spring.

We had a good time out at the cottage from Sunday to Tuesday. A little chilly....but ever so peaceful. I even got to feed the WhiskeyJacks out of my hand.


2 Comments:

At November 12, 2008 at 11:08 PM , Blogger Journeying Five said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Hope you have a wonderful day...happy birthday to you. Can't you just hear me singing it...okay, i know, it is better that you don't.

 
At November 13, 2008 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Kim's Kraziness said...

That's not true! I would have loved to have heard your beautiful voice for my birthday.....though a hug in person would be really sweet too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home