Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ok, I'm scared...really scared!

So i know if you read my little blog you are also someone who prays for me! So here it is...I'm scared! I'm scared if I'm not here, he won't get out of bed and go to work. I'm scared if I'm not here, he won't take the time to make a lunch to take to work. I'm scared he can't do it without me! So who the heck do I think I am! I'm certainly not God.....why do I feel like I have to be everything to this child.
So I am writing this and leaving it here! I need to go away and be Kim...even if it is in Vegas! More importantly I need to let him carry on with his life without me trying to guide it. I need to let him run to God instead of me! I've been able to easily do this with the other children......

I am trusting that if you are reading this you will pray for my child...that God will take care of all these things......and give me rest!

Thanks...

2 Comments:

At October 14, 2008 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Journeying Five said...

i think you already know what to do and know Who is going to catch you! Trust! Phil 1:20 "I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body" v.27 "whatever happens conduct yourself in a manner worthy of the gospel". You have been faithful to the job God gave you, don't be discouraged, live as the citizen of heaven that you are.

Love, me

 
At February 25, 2009 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Liz said...

I know this is like WAY after the fact, but I can relate to all those emotions. It's called co-dependence! There is such a fine balance between being a loving and caring mother to being somewhat insane. It takes work. We'd die for our children, especially for the "lost" ones. But sometimes that dying means leaving them to grow! I know you went away and had a good time and he survived and things are looking up by now, I just felt compelled to write something after reading this. Love you sisterfriend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home