Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pew Bows!

I am making Pew Bows for my friends wedding. I'm actually decorating for them at both the church and the reception. I'm a little nervous about overwhelming myself with too much to do! How did I ever work full time and take care of my family? I am thankful they were forgiving with meals, laundry and other important stuff!



So here they are...let me know what you think!




Oh ya, my devotion today talked about how our joy is not defined by our circumstances. It’s based on our relationship with God who, in due time, will bring us out of our present situation. Whack (right in the middle of my forehead which is now framed by some silver stuff)! Thinking this needs to be tattoed on my hand so I can be looking at this all the time. Good reminder!! Need to remember this when I am dealing with my lack of confidence in lots of things. "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
-Philippians 4: 6-7
I also had a really neat visit with a new friend today...his name in Bineu. He is a Black Lab/Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Nine months old and looking for a new home. I am smitten...so is Aryssa. Really need to pray about this!!

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2008 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Aryssa said...

i think we need to get him.
i love him,
he is the most adorable puppy ever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home