Monday, November 17, 2008

Exactly what I didn't expect!

I guess you are leading me in a totally different direction then I thought Lord. I mean I totally thought I blew the interview last week...and today I get the call saying I have a second interview. Thursday morning 10:00.

I am trusting He has a plan for me with regards to working and I am so interested to know what it is. I felt so peaceful even though I thought I had not answered the questions right, hadn't typed quickly enough. The only part I felt I had done well on was matching the numbers. Now I pray for the same kind of peace I had last Wednesday...."The Lord Your God is with you; He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17 Guess these verses will apply to my prayers thru this too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home