Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Praying for my Kids

So I have been praying the 7 X 7 for my kids.....something I had seen on my very special SIL's Blog. (once I figure out how to add that link I will) It has been a neat way to pray for each child.
I have been doing alot of praying lately...I don't like conflict and feel like there has been "some" between J and myself lately. So I have been spending some extra time examining my heart and how God would use me in this.
I have seen that it might be better to just let this be! Let J see his actions have re-actions. I will continue to pray that the Holy Spirit will show him how to exercise his spiritual gifts, and enable him to bear all the fruits of the Spirit-love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
I am also going to continue to pray for J & V as a couple. That God will guide them. That they will enjoy a wonderful relationship. That they would pass along a rich heritage to future generations.
This is going to all be hard...I want to be in control....okay...Jesus...YOU are in control...I give up!

Protect my mouth and my thoughts Jesus!

2 Comments:

At January 21, 2009 at 11:11 PM , Blogger Journeying Five said...

hard to let go it! glad i am not there yet! keep giving it back to God

 
At January 23, 2009 at 6:47 AM , Blogger mr zig said...

Wow, a whole family of Bloggers! Hm... looks like I'm going to have to teach Rachel to Blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home