Friday, April 24, 2009

Please read this blog!

Please take a few moments and go this blog:


http://georgialucaswpg.blogspot.com/

Georgia's mom Kristen babysat our boys for us when she was younger. I have been following their journey and praying for them.

Aryssa is really touched by this and wants to help in a tangible way. She has spoken to a teacher from school and they will be holding a bake sale to raise funds for the Children's Hospital. She would really like to be able to buy some Mobiles for babies cribs as there was not one for every crib.

If you want to help her out please let us know.

Hugs,

Kim

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2011 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Dearest Kim,

It has been almost two years since I started blog and somehow stumbled onto yours where you refer to mine. It took me a while to figure out who you were because you refer to me as having baby sat your boys but I remember them all well. : ) Kelly has updated me over the years. Good old Kel!

I just wanted to thank you for not just taking the time to read my blog, but for referring it to others and for praying us. We are doing very well almost two years later. Calla, Maya and Aria keep me busy and I am slowly coming to peace with the loss of Georgia. It is a long process but one that I am dedicated to and am grateful for. She has taught me more about life, death, God, Heaven etc than anyone here could have ever taught me.

Hoping that you are well,

Love Kristen

Say hi to Donovan, Joshua, Daniel and Aryssa from me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home